links / resources
This page acts as an assorted (and hopefully useful) collection of information, the first two entries will help the new recruits (and those who have been here a bit longer but avoided injury/long steadies/all of the above) adapt to the Cambridge environment.
Key Links you might need
- The Club Facebook Group - Requires Approval
- Routes Around Cambridge
- Physio Options
- Tea Run Recipes
- COMING SOON - A guide to running watch choice
Former Captain's Guides
Oxbridge Running Club Links
- Cambridge University Athletics Club (C.U.A.C.).
- Cambridge University Triathlon Club (CUTriC).
- Cambridge University Orienteering Club (C.U.O.C.).
- Oxford University Cross-Country Club (O.U.C.C.C.).
- Oxford University Athletics Club (O.U.A.C.).
- Achilles Club (Achilles).
Other UK Non-Academic Running Club Links
- Thames Hare & Hounds: Oldest cross-country club in the world; hosts of the Varsity Match and the annual mob match. For anyone leaving Cambridge and moving to London, details of their training sessions can be found here.
- Cheshire Tally Ho!: 2nd-oldest; annual participants in the Roman Road Run.